(Aspects of this offer may be open to negotiation depending on the status of the joining school)
- An OUTSTANDING academy that has a track record of sustained excellence
- A commitment to meeting the needs of all pupils
- An Executive Head Teacher and Board of Trustees who have demonstrated the ability to run an OUTSTANDING academy
- A history of developing staff and providing an excellent foundation for developing new teachers
- A robust due diligence process designed to ensure that each partner is right for each other
- An ethos that embraces and celebrates diversity within the academy community
- A partnership that will embrace and celebrate schools representing all backgrounds
- A partnership based on supported autonomy where members are free to develop their own curriculum
- A governance structure where OUTSTANDING and GOOD schools will be represented on the Board of Trustees by their Chair of Governors (or other nominated governor)
- A governance structure where OUTSTANDING and GOOD schools will have their own local governance arrangements and full delegation as identified in the Trust’s Scheme of Delegation
- A governance structure where RI/Ofsted category schools will be supported to take ownership of their own governance arrangements when appropriate
- A partnership fee will provide a range of support services to the school – including access to a corporate suite of policies, access to the Executive Head Teacher and Finance Director, and SIMS, HR, H&S and Governance support.
- An opportunity for staff to work across all the academies in the Trust and engage in supporting the development of trainee teachers.