Vision and Mission
SaGe Trust will take responsibility for all children in our schools by improving every opportunity and enabling every learner to achieve the best they can.
Academies within the SaGe Trust will provide:
- high quality professionals who have the children’s best interest at the centre of their work with a relentless focus on providing the best opportunities for all
- a culture based on developing strong successful partnerships with families and the community that enable children to achieve their full potential
- learning environments that are safe and welcoming, calm and nurturing
- a vibrant curriculum relevant to modern day society that instils a curiosity for learning.
We will achieve this by:
- placing children at the heart of all we do, recognising that every child is a unique individual who needs to succeed
- recognising and celebrating the individuality of each academy
- providing clear, strong and effective leadership to support the schools
- ensuring high quality teaching and learning through the sharing of good practice
- promoting high quality professional development and encouraging mutual support in the pursuit of effective teaching and governance
- developing a strategic approach which is rigorously monitored and evaluated.